Planting the seeds for a healthy life
The Appleseeds Youth Running Club is a welcoming environment for children of all ability levels to engage in the sport of running. Whether it be recreational or competitive, we hope to spark an interest in running that will last a lifetime. We aim to provide the groundwork for physical fitness as well as teamwork and sportsmanship. Sign up today!
- January 1 – February 28: $85 per child
- March 1 – May 15: $90 per child
- May 15 – End of Season: $95 per child
- Family discounts apply
- Guidance from experienced coaches
- Two 1-hour practices per week
- Entries into the 3 club races
- Appleseeds T-Shirt
- Appleseeds Singlet
- Special, one-time discount on Asics running shoes
Meet the Coaches! (click for more info)
- Head Coach: Josh Maple
- Assistant Coach: Paige Boatright
- Assistant Coach: Roman Jennings
For insurance purposes, you must register your child with the USATF before you are able to register them for the Appleseeds Youth Running Program. If you haven’t done so, click here to register today!
Registering your child with USATF does not automatically register them for Appleseeds. Registration numbers will be verified with USATF prior to practices beginning.
When registering with USATF, your child’s club number is 134 on the registration form. USATF memberships must be renewed each calendar year.
June 4th – July 25th
Full schedule coming soon!
If you have any questions, please contact the club director, Lynn Altevogt: