Meet the Appleseeds Coaches

Head Coaches

Josh Maple – Shoaff Park

After running cross country and track at Adrian College in Michigan, I was asked to stay and be an Assistant Coach for the college team. Since college, I have coached all different ages in track, cross country, and road running the past twenty years. I currently coach Leo Middle School Cross Country and Track and an Elementary Cross Country Team and Running Club at the Parkview YMCA.

I also still run competitively in road races in distances from the 5K to the marathon. My personal records at 1:14:21 in the half marathon and 2:40:59 in the marathon.

I really enjoy coaching and watching kids have fun running and improving. I believe in age appropriate running and running games to help kids develop an appreciation for running, fitness, and reaching their goals.

Assistant Coaches

Paige Boatright – Shoaff Park

My name is Paige Boatright and I graduated from Concordia Lutheran High School in 2017. I’ve been running since the start of middle school, when my sister invited me to join the cross country team. Ever since I joined, I’ve been discovering more and more about the running world, and it has just added to my love of the sport and those who participate in it. I will be continuing to run cross country at track at IUPUI in the fall.

Roman Jennings – Shoaff Park

My name is Roman Jennings. Last year, I graduated from Snider High School where I ran cross country and track for four years. I began running my sixth grade year, and I’ve loved it ever since. I love everything about running, including watching young runners learn to run and have fun doing it. I will be continuing my running career next year at IUPUI.

“I recommend 3RRC because they truly care and make you feel like family. The store has so much combined running knowledge that they will set you up for success whether you are walking for fitness or endurance running.”

Steve Carr

#IAm3RRC

Share Your Story