We will be re-opening for retail business on Monday, May 4th with abbreviated hours – Monday thru Friday: 10 am to 6 pm, Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm
At Three Rivers Running Company, our mission has always been to encourage and support health and wellness in our community. We also have concerns regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). In these times of uncertainty, we want you to know that we take the health and safety of our customers, staff, and community seriously. We want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure the health and wellness of our customers and employees.
We will be taking all of the State of Indiana and the CDC’s recommended steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff:
- Regular disinfecting and cleaning of all surfaces.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask while working with customers; we ask that customers also wear a mask when in the store.
- We will be following the CDC’s social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of distance kept between individuals.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store at any given time to allow for 50% of our normal capacity. We can currently allow a maximum of 10 customers in the store at any given time.
- All of the options outlined below are still available should you be more comfortable with one of those.
-We are now offering a Virtual Gait Analysis process. Click here to make an appointment with one of the 3RRC managers and we will help you find your perfect fit.
-We are implementing free delivery for customers in Allen County. Orders placed before 4 pm will get same day delivery.
-We can also provide curbside pickup for anyone who does not want to come into the store. Feel free to give us a call and we can bring the products directly to you!
-We have discounted shipping rates and can easily arrange for shipping products at any time.
On behalf of the 3RRC family, we hope that everyone in your family stays safe and healthy, and that we can all get back to our normal lives soon.
Finally, remember that it is fine, safe, and healthy to go outside and run or walk.