Meet the Appleseeds Coaches

Head Coaches

Josh Maple – Shoaff Park

After running cross country and track at Adrian College in Michigan, I was asked to stay and be an Assistant Coach for the college team. Since college, I have coached all different ages in track, cross country, and road running the past twenty years. I currently coach Leo Middle School Cross Country and Track and an elementary cross country team and running club at the Parkview YMCA.

I also still run competitively in road races in distances from the 5K to the marathon. My personal records are 1:14:21 in the half marathon and 2:40:59 in the marathon.

I really enjoy coaching and watching kids have fun running and improving. I believe in age appropriate running and running games to help kids develop an appreciation for running, fitness, and reaching their goals.

Assistant Coaches

Paige Boatright – Shoaff Park

My name is Paige Boatright and I graduated from Concordia Lutheran High School in 2017. I’ve been running since the start of middle school, when my sister invited me to join the cross country team. Ever since I joined, I’ve been discovering more and more about the running world, and it has just added to my love of the sport and those who participate in it. I will be continuing to run cross country at track at IUPUI in the fall.

Roman Jennings – Shoaff Park

My name is Roman Jennings. Last year, I graduated from Snider High School where I ran cross country and track for four years. I began running my sixth grade year, and I’ve loved it ever since. I love everything about running, including watching young runners learn to run and have fun doing it. I will be continuing my running career next year at IUPUI.

“I started running because my daughter was so into it and it was something we could do together. When I first started going to 3RRC, everyone acted as though they had known me forever. They are all so sincere and helpful; it’s such a pleasant and cheery place!”

Cathy Pusey

#IAm3RRC

Share Your Story