3RRC offers a discount program for middle school, high school, and college teams in addition to select organizations. All footwear, spikes, apparel, and accessories are eligible for this program (excluding GPS devices).
How much can I save with this program?
- 25%-30% off retail price for footwear
- 30% off retail prices for apparel and accessories
- Orders over $1,000 will receive an additional 5% off
If an athlete purchases product individually at the store, he or she will still receive the current discount of 10% for middle school and high school athletes and 15% for college athletes. (Note: This discount is only applicable for cross-country and track & field athletes.)
Existing sale items will not receive the full team discount; they will receive half of the applied discount for the order.
How do I set up a team order?
- Coaches can place an order directly with Thomas Crum by email or by calling 260-496-8000.
- Coaches can set up a team fitting to be held outside normal business hours at 3RRC.
- Coaches may designate a one to two-week period where athletes can select shoes and 3RRC will hold the order until complete.
How do I pay for a team order?
Invoicing and payment must be processed through the school’s accounting department to be tax exempt. Otherwise, athletes can pay their portion of the team order individually but tax will apply.
Can I return items on a team order?
All products purchased under this program will fall under 3RRC’s normal return policy.
Can an order be shipped to my school?
3RRC will split the cost of shipping with the school and indicate that cost on the invoice.