Planting the seeds for a healthy life
The Appleseeds Youth Running Club is a welcoming environment for elementary and middle school aged children, going into grades 1 through 8, to engage in the sport of running. Whether it be recreational or competitive, we hope to spark an interest in running that will last a lifetime. We aim to provide the groundwork for physical fitness as well as teamwork and sportsmanship.
For 2020, we are expanding Appleseeds to include both elementary and middle school age groups! We will have two sessions available at each practice. The first session is geared towards elementary aged kids (10 and under) and will be a more laid-back, game-based curriculum. The second session is a more structured, training-based program aimed at the middle school age group (11+). The age breakdowns are just a guideline, you are welcome to pick the session that makes the most sense for your child(ren). Feel free to reach out to Club Director, Lynn Marbach, with any questions.
June 8th – August 1st – Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Session 1: 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Session 2: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- January 1 – February 29: $75
- March 1 – April 30: $85
- May 1 – End of Season: $95
- Family discounts apply!
- Guidance from experienced coaches
- Two practices per week
- Entries into the 3 club race; 1 track race, 1 cross country race, & 1 road race
- Appleseeds T-Shirt
- Appleseeds Singlet
- Special discount on running shoes
Meet the Coaches! (click for more info)
- Head Coach: Derek Leininger
- Assistant Coach: Megan Thiesmann
- Assistant Coach: Austin Rockstroh
- Assistant Coach: Lynn Marbach
If you have any questions, please contact the club director, Lynn Marbach: