Planting the seeds for a healthy life
The Appleseeds Youth Running Club is a welcoming environment for children of all ability levels to engage in the sport of running. Whether it be recreational or competitive, we hope to spark an interest in running that will last a lifetime. We aim to provide the groundwork for physical fitness as well as teamwork and sportsmanship.
June 3th – July 27th
<a href=”https://runsignup.com/Register/?raceId=45251″> <img src=”https://runsignup.com/static/img/buttons/signup-blue-solid.png” alt=”Sign Up” style=”border: 0px;”/> </a>
- January 1 – February 28: $75
- March 1 – May 14: $85
- May 15 – End of Season: $95
- Family discounts apply
- Guidance from experienced coaches
- Two 1-hour practices per week
- Entries into the 3 club races; all 1-mile in distance
- Appleseeds T-Shirt
- Appleseeds Singlet
- Special discount on running shoes
Meet the Coaches! (click for more info)
- Head Coach: Derek Leininger
- Assistant Coach: Megan Thiesmann
- Assistant Coach: Austin Rockstroh
- Assistant Coach: Lynn Altevogt
For insurance purposes, you must register your child with the USATF before you are able to register them for the Appleseeds Youth Running Program. If you haven’t done so, click here to register today!
Registering your child with USATF does not automatically register them for Appleseeds. Registration numbers will be verified with USATF prior to practices beginning.
When registering with USATF, your child’s club number is 134 on the registration form. USATF memberships must be renewed each calendar year.
If you have any questions, please contact the club director, Lynn Altevogt: